her-people is on a mission to allow every woman in the world to connect meaningfully and explore freely - and that starts with building a team of ambassadors like you around the world to help host our four-week experiences.
her-people aims to bring together women to do two things; connect & create. Meeting once a week for four weeks, 15 like-minded women explore various art classes while building meaningful connections. Taught by passionate artists and facilitated by women like you, we've designed an environment that fosters conversation, inspiration and authenticity.
Launched in the fall of 2018, our community is growing fast. To date, over 250+ women have participated in the monthly experiences in Toronto and New York City and over 13,000+ across social.
Connect with your people. Spend time creating. Together, we are the her-people experience.
As an ambassador, your responsibilities may include:
- Planning experiences by finding and coordinating with expert workshop instructors and inspiring venues
- Greet and facilitate a group of 15 women through ice breakers and warm up energy games
- Manage week-to-week set up and take down
- Track key experience performance areas and identify items to work on for future experiences
We’re looking for women who:
- Are passionate about connecting and empowering women
- Have prior event coordinating experience
- Incredibly organized, time-oriented with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent people skills with a positive attitude and high energy
- Curious, efficient and solution oriented, with a strong attention to detail
- Brings energy and passion to everything they do
- Be a part of a movement to connect women offline in a way that is meaningful, empowering and authentic
- Build awareness for your brand or service to a highly engaged community (if applicable)
- Professional growth and training opportunities
- Access to a network of incredible ambassadors across every major city in North America
- Attend creative, personal growth and other workshops
We are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive experience, one which reflects the world in which we live. We encourage applications from all candidates.
To apply, please fill out our Ambassador Application here